The Kongsberg XP introduces a completely new standard for digital cutting tables. It is designed so solidly that it provides accurate handling of even the most challenging materials.
Its durable construction enables the XP table to provide full time production, 24/7. The finishing device is no longer the bottleneck in your production.
The Kongsberg XP offers a radically new level of productivity and throughput. It was made especially for handling the combination of corrugated board and other rigid materials used in packaging, POP products and product displays.
An extensive array of available tools matches the wide range of materials that can be used.
- With the Kongsberg XP you are ready to run jobs from a single unit to a full scale production with up to a 1000 units in a day. The XP's production power and quick change of tools ensures on time delivery, every time, even for the complex jobs.
The throughput delivered by Kongsberg XP represents a new standard for digital finishing. In fact, no other cutting table on the market can even compete. For corrugated short runs digital finishing now challenges the throughput on manual clam shell die cutters.
By the way, throughput is more than the actual cutting speed. It also includes job preparation, vertical speed, idle time, and the speed of tool changes.
- The wide range of specialty tools offers speed, power and flexibility to automatically handle a wide variety of materials, such as corrugated, folding carton, solid board, foam, coating blankets, wood and a long list of plastics.
- Changing tools is easy and very fast: changing a milling bit for instance is done in less than 20 seconds (including bit calibration). The system recognizes the tool units automatically, through electronic identifiers.
The Kongsberg XP has an Automatic Tool Leveling feature that calibrates the vertical operating level of all the Kongsberg tools.
- Unobstructed tabletop access from all sides.
- Low noise operation.
- Very efficient advanced dynamic safety system complies with international regulations.