The Esko Kongsberg i-XL digital finishing system delivers record-breaking productivity and versatility. The table is easy to operate, comes with excellent tools for any application and has an unsurpassed track record for durability.
The Kongsberg i-XL comes with tooling specifically for the sign and display market, and offers perfect registration. This gives you the combination you need to finish anything from papers, styrene, PVC and foam boards to the most demanding applications such as acrylics and environmental boards. And you can do it in record time!
- The wide range of specialty tools offers speed, power and flexibility to automatically handle a wide variety of materials, such as paper, foam board, corrugated stocks, PVC, acrylic, plexiglass, styrene, aluminum composite, vinyl, wood, polypropylene, and more.
- The Kongsberg i-XL comes with i-cut Vision Pro. Forget about slight distortions between printed graphics and contour cut. i-cut Vision Pro registers the actual dimensions and positions on the printed result. Then, finishing is adapted to the shape of the graphics.
- The automatic bar code identification speeds up tool insert changeovers and prevents user error.
- The powerful system for memorizing job setups saves extensive time between jobs, because tooling requires no tuning and optimal run parameters are linked to different material grades.
- i-cut Vision Pro camera based register system is used for fast and accurate processing of print-to-cut graphics.
- Eliminate errors, save time and reduce waste with i-cut Suite. i-cut Suite is a collection of pre-production software targeted specifically at users of large format digital printers and/or digital finishing systems. The different modules of i-cut Suite provide optimal efficiency and productivity, throughout your workflow.