The Kongsberg i-XE10 has been designed to provide an efficient and versatile finishing solution for short-run production of articles for visual communication, labels, signs and displays.
The Kongsberg i-XE is a digital finishing solution for small format, lightweight and flexible materials.
Extend your portfolioBy bringing your production and finishing in house, you save time and money. By skipping third-party suppliers you are able to get jobs done a lot faster, without relying on the services of others.
The i-XE10 Auto allows you to branch out. Extend your offerings; you can produce anything you can think of. Present your customers with limitless possibilities.
- The wide range of specialty tools offers speed, power and flexibility to automatically handle a wide variety of materials, such as papers, labels, folding carton, thin styrene or polypropylene, and a long list of popular stocks for digital presses.
- The Kongsberg i-XE10 comes with i-cut Vision Pro. Forget about slight distortions between printed graphics and contour cut. i-cut Vision Pro registers the actual dimensions and positions on the printed result. Then, finishing is adapted to the shape of the graphics.
- The automatic bar code identification speeds up tool insert changeovers and prevents user error.
- The powerful system for memorizing job setups saves extensive time between jobs, because tooling requires no tuning and optimal run parameters are linked to different material grades.
- i-cut Vision Pro camera based register system is used for fast and accurate processing of print-to-cut graphics.
- Eliminate errors, save time and reduce waste with i-cut Suite. i-cut Suite is a collection of pre-production software targeted specifically at users of large format digital printers and/or digital finishing systems. The different modules of i-cut Suite provide optimal efficiency and productivity, throughout your workflow.