The STEELTRAK has been designed and built by Keencut engineers to surpass all current standards and meet the exceptional demands of the 21st century sign industry.
Building on the huge success of the all-purpose Keencut Excalibur, and recognising the increasing demands of thicker, tougher sign materials, the design brief was simple. "Create a brand new vertical cutting machine exclusively for the Sign Maker. It must be the best manual cutter ever made but offer exceptional value for money. It must be strong, versatile, capable, easy to use, virtually maintenance free and built to last almost indefinitely. It must withstand the closest scrutiny, the toughest tests and deserve a place in every sign making workshop".
- Integral counterbalance - total convenience - no shock - no accidental impact - less fatigue - easy loading
- Extruded back beams - firm support for large & small sheets
- Hinge-out slide track for access and maintenance
- 100% high tensile aerospace aluminium alloy construction
- Super grade anodising for lifetime good looks and function
- Designed specifically for the sign and display industries
- 100% manufactured by Keencut Technicians in England
- 99.98% of materials from the best suppliers in Western Europe
- Two models 165cm & 210cm cut length
- 5 year guarantee
- Ultra heavy duty steel composite twin wheel cutting head.
- Optional special Twin Wheel cutting head for 1.6mm aluminium
- Precise vertical and horizontal scales (Imperial & Metric)
- Wall mounted or free-standing (option for ST 165 only)