Efficiently engineered for one off or volume production, the Keencut SABRE offers the same exact cutting capabilities as the Keencut PRACTIK and is constructed on an anodised aluminium baseboard. The SABRE is designed for use on a bench or attached to the optional stand. Using the lockable castors (included) Sabre can be moved and positioned alongside any wide-format printer. Also available with optional waste catcher and roll feed the Sabre is a versatile cutter with no equal.
A recess integral to the base protects the blade tip when cutting and a cutting mat can be added for cutting textiles. Full length silicon rubber grip strips in the SABRE base and underside of the cutter bar clamp materials when cutting and provide protection to even the most sensitive surfaces. The self adjusting hinges give lay-flat cutting on all materials up to 13mm (0.5") in thickness.
All Keencut cutter bars use off-the-shelf utility knife blades and feature a blade depth adjustment and a spring-loaded blade ejector as standard. The utility blades will cut to a depth of 10mm (0.4") and Keencut XR blades cut to a depth of 13mm (0.5"). The patented linear bearings have been tested under load for 1600km (1000 miles) and carry a 20 year guarantee.
- Rear loading blade holder for swift replacement; blades will never pull out in heavy materials
- Fully equipped and ready to work with blades included. Accepts standard utility blades
- Integral base-plate with metric parallel indents and a cut groove
- Self-levelling hinges for materials up to 13mm
- Quick fit thread cap for easy accessory attachment
- Blade locking thumb screw adds safety and convenience
- Rotating knob for ultra-fine blade depth adjustment
- Two full length silicone grip cords protect and clamp your materials
- Safe and efficient blade ejector also doubles as a cut depth gauge
- Optional extended squaring arm (91cm - 36") for improved accuracy and versatility