Keencut Practik & Max
The innovative design of the Keencut PRACTIK offers exact accuracy for general purpose cutting of wide format materials up to 3 metres in width. The Practik carries a straightness guarantee of 1.00mm or 1:3000 over the entire length and is an economical alternative to the Javelin when less extreme accuracy is required. The Practik is ideal for cutting PVC foamboard, vinyl, woven fabrics, foam centred board, honeycomb and corrugated plastics, film, paper, tissue and many more flexible and rigid materials.
If the requirement is for super-wide format cutting then the unique and rigid profile of the Keencut MAX will ensure accurate cutting of materials up to 5 metres in width. Available in four sizes from 3.5 metres the unique Keencut MAX offers the only precise way to cut large format display materials up to 5 metres wide and is guaranteed straight to 2.0mm (1:2500) over its full length.
Both the Keencut PRACTIK and the Keencut MAX can be used as a portable unit or located on an existing work table using the Keencut optional surface mounted Lift & Hold system. Combined with the Keencut Big Bench a complete cutting table and workstation can be created in any workshop.
All Keencut cutter bars use utility knife blades and feature a blade depth adjustment and a spring-loaded blade ejector as standard. The utility blades will cut to a depth of 10mm (0.4") and Keencut XR blades cut to a depth of 13mm (.5"). the patented linear bearings have been tested under load for 1600km (1000 miles) and carry a 20 year guarantee. Full length silicon rubber grip strips ensure all work is clamped when cutting and also protect the surface of the material being cut.
- Rear loading blade holder for swift replacement; blades will never pull out in heavy materials
- Fully equipped and ready to work with blades included. Accepts standard utility blades
- Unique extrusion design allows the Max to reach Extraordinary lengths
- The lightweight extrusion design makes the Practik an ideal general purpose cutter
- Quick fit thread cap for easy accessory attachment
- Blade locking thumb screw adds safety and convenience
- Rotating knob for ultra-fine blade depth adjustment
- Two full length silicone grip cords protect and clamp your materials
- Safe and efficient blade ejector also doubles as a cut depth gauge
- Can be used in conjunction with the Keencut Big Bench range or our independent surface mounted lifting bracket