ArtPro is a full-featured packaging preproduction editor offering unique technologies and dedicated tools focused on your major pre-press pain points (e.g. CAD/graphics alignments, trapping, distortion, screening, barcodes). If you want to drastically reduce the cost of errors and increase the efficiency of your Mac-based preproduction department, ArtPro is the answer.
As it supports all industry standard file formats, ArtPro can be integrated in any packaging workflow but due to a seamless integration with ArtiosCAD and Automation Engine, ArtPro turns Software Suite 10 into a complete and unbeatable packaging solution.
- Input of Adobe PostScript3 and PDF 1.6 to ArtPro.
- Input of ArtiosCAD files and from the EskoArtwork Studio Toolkits (Collada, bag).
- The Preflight tool verifies your design against a profile and generates an interactive report.
- Strong color separation tools can convert process inks, custom inks (such as Pantone) into any required ink, as well for linework as for images.
- Create an environment of color predictability: share color information in ArtPro, PackEdge, Plato, but also in Adobe® Illustrator® and Adobe® Photoshop®. See also the Color Engine.
- Instant Trapper and PowerTrapper are the industry leading trapping algorithms.
- Interactive creation of barcodes.
- Import and exports Normalized PDFs to be used in other Software Suite 10 solutions.