Caldera GrandRip+ Software
GrandRip+ is a fast, flexible and powerful production workflow dedicated to wide and extra-wide format Print and Print-to-Cut applications.
GrandRip+ is a productive driving force for grand format printers : Nur, Durst, Leggett & Platt/Spuhl, HP/Scitex Vision, Vutek, IP&I, Teckwin, Gandinnovations,Grapo, Luscher, Matan, Keundo, DGI, Seaband and Zund.
- Caldera enables you to RIP a second file while you RIP and print another job at the same time.
- You can print and RIP while preparing, layout, nesting, colour matching...other jobs to be sent on printers.
- Automatic file capture in dedicated folders for workflow printing tasks.
- Enables to see all jobs on all printers (directly or indirectly connected to RIP servers) from one central spooler.
- Sophisticated preflight and preview of all jobs before printing.
- Automatic detection of spot colours with full rendering simulation based on media profiles.
- Automatically positions files across the roll or sheet for media and ink optimisation.
- Sophisticated automatic feature to repeat files on a page. File is RIPed only once.
- Split up documents in various strips for big format jobs.
- Merge, nest, stitch, rotate and combine different file formats, with manual or numeric positioning.
- Place marks on the tiles, add eyelets, stitch, fold or and place margin mark.
- Overprint white on coloured medias or to make colours stronger.