CWE Solutions is a proud HP-reseller and HP-preferred partner. HP has done a lot for printing. They have singularly come up with some of the most innovative and industry-changing printing technologies in the past 10 years. Last week, we talked about the fantastic new latex ink technologies that they have adopted for large format printing (LFP); this week, we’re talking about one of the HP printers that they can be used with: the HP Scitex LX600 printer.
HP Scitex LX600 – high quality for your business’ printing needs
If your business is looking to increase its offering or the versatility of its outdoor/indoor applications, then it needs the HP Scitex LX600. The LX600 has a 104-in (2.6 m) for large format prints. All prints from the LX600 are delivered at fast production speed to ensure high quality prints and fast turnaround times for your business.
Using the low-cost and high-quality HP latex inks, the LX600 becomes a powerhouse of quality printing that doesn’t damage the environment. Environmentally conscious customers or businesses will fall in love with a printer like the LX600, especially for the fact that you can use recyclable HP media for printing too.
Latex inks offer a quality solution without compromising the quality of the print. These low-cost and cost-effective inks are superb and they won’t lead to spiralling costs for your business.
So the HP Scitex LX600 has caught your eye, but you’re still not convinced. Here are some of the key benefits to choosing the LX600 for your printing needs.
- This printer can help you to do more and generate more business for your business. Produce applications that generate higher profits like POP displays, retail light boxes, signage, customised wallpaper and vehicle wraps.
- Choose from a wider range of media now that you can print directly on vinyl, wallpaper, and polyester fabrics including unlined flags among others. The ink collector kit eliminates the need for a liner. Offer clients more at a lower cost to you.
- A six-colour printing system with HP Latex Inks. This six-colour system produces a wide colour gamut-comparable to low-solvent ink technology; it gives rich hues and vibrant tones. Print up to 4 pt text with 1200 dpi resolution.
- Highly durable for indoor and outdoor media. Outdoor prints achieve display permanence up to three years un-laminated, up to five years laminated; indoor prints up to five years un-laminated, up to ten years laminated.
- Scratch, smudge, and water resistance is comparable to low-solvent inks.
- Deliver stunning quality at production speed – see high-impact POP prints at up to 39 m2/hr and light boxes and indoor soft signage at up to 23 m2/hr. Automatically achieve high image quality and consistency with the HP Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS).
City and West End Solutions can offer expert advice if you need a large format printer for your growing business. To speak to a member of the team, click here.